The not so glamorous weekend football games on soggy, mud caked pitches usually throw up some outstanding goals and outrageous moments.
We’ve teamed up with Grass Root Goals to bring you the very best clips they’ve been sent every week.
1. This young lad probably won’t score a better goal than this again, a stunning strike on the half volley.
2. A goal like this personifies the term ‘team goal’. An FC Barcelona-esque build up, with a finish that Suarez or Messi would certainly be proud of.
When you need some ringers so you call up @FCBarcelona!
👏🏼 @Glentoran Under 18s!
— Grass Root Goals (@GrassRootGoals_) 8 November 2017
3. A clip that screams Sunday League football, you’ll find yourself shouting “get it out” as you watch in horror. Nonetheless, a very funny and a clip i’m sure a lot of people can relate to.
4. Acrobatic goals always go down a treat, especially when one’s like these win you cup finals… Spectacular.
“OH MY GOD!” 😂😱
— Grass Root Goals (@GrassRootGoals_) 7 November 2017
5. The keeper won’t want to look at that back in a hurry, an absolute gift for the striker.
6. You don’t hit a long range effort much better than that.
7. This has to be one of the best own goals you’ll ever see…
8. This goal epitomises everything about a quality central midfielder; the determination to win the ball back, then having the ability to unleash a corker.
Goal scoring, tough tackling midfielder? Completed it. ✅
— Grass Root Goals (@GrassRootGoals_) 6 November 2017
9. Sit back and watch in ore as this Ibrahimovic style goal wins Val-de-Travers the league title over in Switzerland. Unbelievable.
10. We all love a good chipped finish and here are two that are expertly taken.